+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inventory/Warehouse Bug

Inventory/Warehouse Bug

I had a strange glitch happen today. I had a piece of gear in my warehouse that I could not move. I couldn't change the position in the warehouse and I couldn't take it out. Every other piece worked. Just not that one. I had to log out of my player, come back in, and then move it.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    I had a strange glitch happen today. I had a piece of gear in my warehouse that I could not move. I couldn't change the position in the warehouse and I couldn't take it out. Every other piece worked. Just not that one. I had to log out of my player, come back in, and then move it.
    Ah I've had that bug years ago during Secret's of Ayanad update, it didn't happen often, but it did once in a while, mostly when a dced happened while moving an item into the warehouse, once it happened I couldn't move anything and had to re-log. Re-log does fix it, but yea, sorry this happened to ye though, very annoying lol.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread