+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Disable Hero Call

Suggestion: Disable Hero Call

Please add a "Disable Hero Call" checkbox to Options > Functionality. Put it right above the "Hide Optimizer Button".

For anyone on forums that would come below this suggestions and in any way try and shout this down, let me say this: My suggestion neither harms your gameplay nor would it effect you in any way. So, please sit down.

I've been asking for this since the day the Hero Call was first implemented. It's been the bane of my virtual existence every since. It would not be that hard to allow players that have no interest in Hero Call activity to be able to silence this center-of-screen popup forever.
    "With great power comes a great big off switch."

Quote Originally Posted by Nevertheless View Post
    Please add a "Disable Hero Call" checkbox to Options > Functionality. Put it right above the "Hide Optimizer Button".

For anyone on forums that would come below this suggestions and in any way try and shout this down, let me say this: My suggestion neither harms your gameplay nor would it effect you in any way. So, please sit down.

I've been asking for this since the day the Hero Call was first implemented. It's been the bane of my virtual existence every since. It would not be that hard to allow players that have no interest in Hero Call activity to be able to silence this center-of-screen popup forever.
    So you don't need heroic die for anything?
    I mean sure why not add it? However you know you can mute it daily. (I am sure you know that)

I wish I could just move it, and it would not pop in the middle of my screen. that's literally caused me to die a couple times.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

yes please. And the blue thing in right upper corner... Its annoying like hell.

There is already option for that in game settings

Quote Originally Posted by Rosej View Post
    There is already option for that in game settings
    No, there isn't one? - Unless of course you confuse Bananafish's statement with the optimizer button.

There is no option to permantently deactivate hero calls. (You can only deactivate it for 1 day when a hero call shows up and you don't have the option to switch it on again if you want.)
    There is no option to deactivate those "instance ABC is now available" ad-like windows.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Then i dont know if it is option or not, have been using disable citizen calls. Or what ever option that is. Havent seen hero calls since i got it on o.O

Its in functionality, needs to roll down all the way down, for the disable this and that etc in there xD

Then i dont know if it is option or not, have been using disable citizen calls. Or what ever option that is. Havent seen hero calls since i got it on o.O
    Its in functionality, needs to roll down all the way down, for the disable this and that etc in there xD
    OMG. I was so blind.
    Thank you a lot.
    I have seen this one a couple of times and thought it was a leftover from player nation times - you know that you auto-decline invites to player nations.
    Abandoned in another age

I will never understand people who complain when they are handed free stuff, especially when there is a check box the first time it pops to disable it for the day.

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    I will never understand people who complain when they are handed free stuff, especially when there is a check box the first time it pops to disable it for the day.

IMHO
    That's one of the reasons:
    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    that's literally caused me to die a couple times.
    Abandoned in another age

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast