+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suspicious Activity and Felon DeBuffs - TWICE in less than 24 HOURS

Exclamation Suspicious Activity and Felon DeBuffs - **THREE** in less than 24 HOURS

GlitchDeath2in24.pngGlitchAGAIN.png

This has happened TWICE now, in less than 24 hours. The first time it happened, my character had JUST turned in a larder pack at Moonswept Bay. And she was instantly purpled and dead. I had to wait FIVE hours to get the DeBuffs removed for no reason at all, because I did nothing wrong.

The second time, just 15 minutes or so ago, she was not even at the trade outlet, but had been at a NUI's Blessing spot, and I had logged out with her AT THAT SPOT, and when I looged her back in, she was purpled and dead at Moonswept Bay. AGAIN.

The Debuffs need removed, and whatever is triggering this needs to be fixed. I am now out 10+ hours of gameplay and since we pay for that, it's ridiculous.

This is the fourth time, in three days that such an incident has occurred, twice now with my guild mate. It needs to be addressed.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

UPDATE: I have waited, unfairly, for the DeBuffs to be gone. And now that they are, I am blocked from being able to do anything with the character. I cannot access storage chest, pick fruit, I cannot even sit on furniture. And trying to log out I get a message I have to wait 1800 seconds.

Someone needs to fix this, and do it quickly. I have patience with much, but blocking me now for game glitches for an entire day and giving no answers? Or compensation for my lost time? That is not right.

And if you note on the buff line, there is no longer a de-buff of any kind to cause this type of behavior. The game for this character is literally unplayable as it is and there's no guarantee that if she does wait out those 1800 seconds that she won't be right back at the trade outlet, down and purple, once she logs back in again, since that's what happened to her this time.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

** I waited the 1800 seconds that it was demanding to be able to log the character out. NOW, after waiting that amount of time. AND waiting time before relogging her in (5 minutes or so) I log her back in-game, and instantly she is purple deathed, and in a completely different place from where she was logged out at.

Yet another screen print of her dead body attached to show the return of the Debuffs.. yet again.

+ Reply to Thread