+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

This archepass is ridiculous,just 20 quests until december,only 150 diligence and 8 rechargers unless we buy premium? This is a complete turn off and will keep me from spending and not entice me to spend
    Previously Darknmystical kyrios elf/ Currently DarkElena Wynn elf

Quote Originally Posted by Blargety View Post
    This. 100% this.

The only way to catch up to the Top 100 players is to exhaust every diligence coin you have on labor rechargers. Gear is 100% gated by the labor cost, there is no other gate stopping you from catching up and being able to compete. The Diligence Coin is the answer to that. While those top 100 players are primarily using those to get higher-end mounts and gliders, new players can use them to chug labor rechargers which allow them to -eventually- have a chance of gaining competitive gear that will allow them to fight back.

They'll permanently be behind in the glider/mount game, but they can at least use labor rechargers to gain the ground they need to stand against those players in the field. The new Archepass smashes new players %10,000. If the new Archepass does go live, I'll be turning the game off for good, as there will be no hope for me to catch up to those players in a reasonable enough time for it to be worth it to me. I'm not waiting 8 months for them to plateau and for myself to catch up to even be able to participate in meaningful and impactful PvP. I also refuse to be another "Piece of content" for those players who can one shot me at the damn community center.

I had the unfortunate circumstance of returning to Unchained directly after an event that boosted a large number of players on Stena. I have been playing flat out for six weeks in a full on-sprint, and still can't even survive a single cool-down from those players in our server Top 100, and that's primarily a result of the labor deficit I have when compared to those players. What even is the point of trying to get to the end game?

The only way this next Archepass is even remotely okay, is if we're allowed to unlock past incomplete Archepasses to unlock the rewards inside of them. In that way, the current archepass would act as a way to slow down the progression of longer standing players, while allowing the new/returning players a shot at catching up.
    Also: Nevermind if you should ever decide you want to play another class. Sure you CAN - but you will be absolutely shredded for a year + whilst you do (Unless you really have no life outside game and swipe to buy t3 gems or buy someone else's acct; all against tos)
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

You guys are placing progression items, diligence which can be traded directly for progression items, and other items that give a huge advantage to those who PAY for the premium. You are trying to make it so people will be required to buy premium to get the same benefits from the AP.

This is absolutely pay to win.

Remove all diligence, serendipity stones, and Kyrios currency from the premium. Else this might as well be Legacy with free Patron. I was buying the premium passes before for AP.... I will not any more.

Genshin Impact can have all my money. At least that game is actually fun still and no PVP.

I have an inquiry about the statement made on the article http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...coming-Changes which states: "If it saves you time, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics."

In regards to an item being pay to win in this regard, this depends on how much time is used to compensate for the bought item. If it is a ridiculous amount of time that it is almost impossible for someone to catch up then it is still considered pay to win. For example, lets say a new mount comes out that has a game changing skill that can be bought with or acquired in game over time. If it takes that player so much time that a new mount comes out that is also game changing that replaces the previous mount then the player can never catch up.

There was nothing wrong with the old AP system, it was nice having 3 branches and the excitement of looking forward to deciding which to complete first. If you insist on keeping the pass the way it is at least consider removing dilligence, rechargers and Kyrios badges and putting them back in the basic pass, these don't need to be paywalled. You can manipulate the term pay to win all you like and say that what you're doing isn't but you're not fooling anyone. The fact that people have to use IRL money to gain these extra advantages makes it pay to win, sure you get some in the basic pass but if you really want to keep up with everyone else you gotta spend that real money. Change the AP back to how it was before because this one is just stupid, I will consider it a miracle if you actually listen to any of the feedback regarding this.
    | Lyriah | Denistrious West |
    R.I.P. Calleil, gone but not forgotten <3

Why do we have to fight with you about what is p2w every two months? We've told you what pay to win is. You gave us a survey. Use it.

We're tired of being outraged with every decision you make that breaks your promises to us.

just want to throw my two cents in to this debate, if you really cared about money that much you should not have made unchained, because decisions like this going live WILL KILL THE GAME, going back on promises is one thing and you have been sneaking things into the cash shop saying that the cosmetics arent cutting it for your funds and that is fine n all but those of us from legacy know exactly how much stuff has not even been implemented into unchained yet that you easily could be making bank off. the point is you ruined legacy even though it was p2w by making unchained and saying it wont be p2w. the difference to legacy and unchained is one was promised no p2w and the other always had it and accepted it. you go against what you promised you WILL lose peoples support AND MONEY burning whatever your trying to do here. dont be a panini.

Junior Member LyithionaRavenwood's Avatar
    So, first we are lied to about the one time purchase. Now we are expected to pay for items we used to be able to get in Archepass without premium....But that's not P2W? Nice way to treat your fans....

This archepass is clear pay to win. Please dont do this it gonna cause mass quitting while population already isnt so great.

A loot power stone or a Travelers Blessing is fine, thats convenience. I would pay for that. Put in some more items that are non p2w like a scroll that maxes artistry for a limited time so you can play music (add some songs too), a funny dance, furniture, a language book. Would be enough for me to buy that without feeling cheated like it is now (I will probably just not get it because it feels like a broken promise)

Tempering charms, labor pots and serendipity stones are bad, thats pay 2 win

Dilligence is the worst. The people who now have like 12 bought accounts will get it on all their alts, proceeding to sell it to other players or just handing their main weapon around to all their alts to temper it to max

And then theres the slippery slope of more and more pay 2 win. It began with only cosmetic, then convenience, now this. Whats next?

Angry vers une mort certaine...

Que de changement, comme un retour dans le passé ! On nous avait annoncé un jeu buy-to-play, puis on nous a vendu un dlc... on a ralé mais on a cédé car il était assuré qu'il n'y aurait pas de p2w, aujourd'hui on annonce un p2f pour dissimulé un p2w à venir ! On nous ment en nous disant que c'est pour simplifier notre temps de jeu alors que ça va clairement nuire au confort en jeu ! combien de temps vous faudra-t-il pour nous ressortir les apex et autre moyens d'abonnement avec les inconvénients qu'ils imposent ? :furieux::furieux::furieux:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast