+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

I see that gamigo likes to make changes based on feedback from forums. A lot of the changes that have been made are not supported by the community at all.Truth is-- the forums is just not an accurate representation of the playerbase. You need a new way to gauge interest from the community. I'm in one of the biggest guilds on stena and have never heard of anyone using the forums.

The archepass on the PTS is a mistake. You propose "fixing it" by making it worse and then adding p2w.
    If it goes live tomorrow, I'm done with you and your products.

Please postpone this horrible p2w archeagepass and dont make it live tommorow. What a horrible idea. We listened to feedback of comunity? Oh you mean those people breaking rule of 3 accounts per person that run 10 accounts and complain it takes too long? I can do on mine archeage pass under 2h at Monday. Check your facts....

Archepass where you slow down progression (labor vise, x4 less then before) for newcommers who will never catch us when we desperatly need new active blood to actualy play content is nonesence. DLC was a disaster that cost us almost half of playerbase and we never recoverred. This archepass will cut another 50% of players of AAU and servers will die in stagnation.

Remove diligence and labor from payed archepass before you ruin everything we were working on for more then year together!!! Dont slow progression for catch up players, c'mon!

You should exclude at least labor and diligence from the premium! This is a terrible pass, I liked the old one! Without manastorm, it's hard to build collections, and now I have to pay for diligence! We can see that you want more money and don't care what the players think....

Archepass closes quickly. I don't understand those who write otherwise. At the very beginning, we wrote that a paid pass will only give cosmetic items. But now it's just PTW. I went to play AAU solely because of the B2p system. And there will be no ptw items in the shop. Personally, I was satisfied with everything before( the only thing that could put more decor in the same paid pass, etc.). What can save Archepass this season is entering a Pass for both credits and gold.

This new archepass is completely P2W. You are asking us to PAY for the premium pass to get more DILIGENCE. This in game currency give us access to items that permit to get our gear better. To mounts. To pets. To gliders. Someone that pays for the premium is gonna get stronger that someone that cannot. Please remember that irl some people cant just afford to put money in a game to be able to keep up with the gear score.
    Also now you added a POWRSTONE PET in the PREMIUM pass that we have to PAY for. If i don't pay, I will never get this pet, right ? And this pet is gonna have abilities that others dont, right ? This is p2w also, exactly as you explained in the first post of this thread. Furthermore, we used to have a powerstone pet in each previous archepass, from the BASIC way. SO EVERYONE could have access to it.
    Please reconsider this new archepass. This cannot be existing in Unchained. This is going to widen the gap between strong and weak players, and also the new ones will never be able to keep up at this rate, unless they pay. A new player basically wont be able to acquire a kirin for a while if they cant afford to pay for premium. If you still put this new archepass tomorrow, please think about giving away the missing diligence and pets to the players that didnt pay later on, when you finally bring back the old one (or another new one, without the p2w this time).

Just no!

I was really hoping all I was seeing from PTS wouldn't be going live and now I see a pet with what seems to be a very good ability in premium pass. Saw the ad on launcher when I was about to login and after reading it I had to ask myself what's the point.

This new archepass is terrible, I have no idea where you got feedback that the archepass was too long, i've been done for weeks and just waiting for the new 1.

delay it, don't do it, just NO!, please no...

p2w archepass

p2w archepass on the premium side. hope the next one isnt p2w. They are breaking the promise on no p2w for unchained.

To continue my thoughts on what I said yesterday:

A single track with fewer tiers and bigger rewards could work. HOWEVER:
    The current incoming archepass has fewer tiers AND significantly LESS rewards. AND it takes twice as long as an old single track. That is even if you buy premium.
    The pumpkin pass has higher exp requirements per level for a total over 109k exp to complete, but our weekly quests still give 1.5k per quest. It took a bit over 3 weeks to complete a previous archepass track (equipment/vocation/combat). It takes 7 weeks to complete the pumpkin pass. You can only go up 3 levels per week on the pumpkin pass (4 levels on the first week because it starts at level 1).

When you are considering the pumpkin pass vs the old archepasses, it's important you remember that it takes twice as long. That means not only does the pumpkin pass have less rewards than the old archepass tracks, but you also could have completed two of the old archepass tracks during the same amount of time. Essentially, you are losing another track's worth of rewards in addition to what is already reduced in the pumpkin pass.

Old Archepass Rewards:
    • 408~ Diligence (single track)
    • 30 Labor Hammers (single track)
    • 25,000 Honor/Vocation (single track)
    • Costume/Undergarments (Equipment)
    • Costume/Undergarments Lunafrost (Equipment)
    • Costume Synthesis Materials (Equipment) (480 Clear, 560 Vivid, 240 Lucid, 200 Radiant depending on what you took)
    • 25 Heroic Auroran Synthesis Stone (Equipment) (heroic cloak synth)
    • 30 Blue Salt Bonds (Equipment)
    • 2.5 Serendipity Stones (Equipment)
    • 160 Radiant Infusion Supply Kits (Combat)
    • 15 Luna Charm Rank 1 (Combat)
    • 8 Resplendent Tempers (Combat)
    • 140 Kyrios Badges (Combat)
    • 2 Weapon Temper Anchoring Charms or 8 Armor Temper Anchoring Charms (Combat)
    • An awakening scroll ticket that gave a ton of awakening scrolls for catchup (Combat)
    • 15 Fortune Boxes no matter what track you took
    • Unique Pet/Mount/Glider
    • Bunches of other things like Plant Houses, Expansion Scrolls, building management titles, various loot/honor pots, etc

Pumpkin Patch Rewards (EVEN WITH PREMIUM):
    • 423 Diligence (350 base + 73 from weekly quests until completion. This is more diligence but ONLY BECAUSE THIS PASS TAKES TWICE AS LONG. If you consider you could do TWO previous tracks within the same amount of time it takes to do the single pumpkin pass, you're losing out on over 400 additional diligence compared to old passes)
    • 23 Labor Hammers (This is 7 less from a single previous archepass. Again 37 if you're thinking in terms of "hey I could have done two previous archepasses already".)
    • 17,500 Honor/Vocation (7500/32500 less)
    • 80 Radiant Infusion Supply Kits (80/240 less)
    • 80 Kyrios Badges (60/200 less)
    • 10 Solar Tempers (regular, not resplendent)
    • 10 Lunar Tempers (regular)
    • 1 Serendipity Stone (1.5/4 less)
    • 5 Luna Charm Rank 2 (you get 5 of these but no rank 1's. Since you need rank 1's not 2's to make higher tier luna charms, this is actually less helpful toward most players than rank 1's.)
    • 4 Resplendent Weapon Tempering Charms OR 16 Resplendent Armor Tempering Charms (you get these, but they are just resplendent, not anchoring, so they are much less useful toward people pushing high tempers)
    • Loot/Auto Loot Powerstone/Saddle (these are nice but nearly make up for everything you lose)
    • Unique Pet/Mount/Glider (you could have gotten 2 in the time it takes to complete the pumpkin pass)
      You get no costume, costume synth, awakening scrolls, etc that were incredibly helpful and looked forward to in previous passes.

Pumpkin Patch Rewards (WITHOUT PREMIUM):
    • 223 Diligence (185/593 less)
    • 8 Labor Hammers (22/52 less)
    • 17,500 Honor/Vocation (7500/32500 less)
    • 30 Radiant Infusion Supply Kits (130/290 less)
    • 50 Kyrios Badges (90/230 less)
    • 10 Solar Tempers (regular, not resplendent)
    • 10 Lunar Tempers (regular)
    • 0 Serendipity Stones (2.5/5 less)
      You get no costume, costume synth, awakening scrolls, etc that were incredibly helpful and looked forward to in previous passes.
      You get no pet/mount/glider in the free track. (Also supposedly the pumpkin has a good ability to make the caster untargetable for 3s.)

The proposed structure of the pumpkin pass would be ok - longer, single archepass track that rotates more frequently - but in order for it to work, rewards would need to be boosted so that they at least equal what we would have gotten for previous archepasses even for the free track. At the moment, it's just a straight reduction compared to the old free archepasses, even if you buy premium. And if you don't buy premium, you're just straight screwed. It is audacious to be asked to pay for an archepass that gives us much less than what we were getting previously.

(I know this post is really long, and I apologize. I'm hoping breaking it down more will fully explain why this pass is so ♥♥♥♥ing bad.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast