+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player Gear observations

Returning player Gear observations

I had hoped that getting gear would have changed for the better. Instead I spend an hour trying to get gear with the STATS that I want. Buying base packages of gear just to toss out many pieces that failed to get the stats I wanted. Wasted lots of labor. Who thinks this is fun?

This process is NOT fun in any way shape or form.

The process is less than obvious how it is done.

This game is on the way out with 2.0 on the horizon but just get us gear that we want and drop all the rng nonsense.

There should at the very least be decent gear to be purchased to avoid the RNG BS of the game.

Sorry for hi-jacking but is unchained getting 2.0? Or did you mean something else.
    Choops - Dahuta EU (Now retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Choops View Post
    Sorry for hi-jacking but is unchained getting 2.0? Or did you mean something else.
    OP is talking about archeage 2 , that is years away lol

He is just salty, compared to the previous gearing, this is a cakewalk

Quote Originally Posted by Meekii View Post
    OP is talking about archeage 2 , that is years away lol

He is just salty, compared to the previous gearing, this is a cakewalk
    You mean people still aren't understanding this?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Best way to do the gear is through the questline. At the First awakening, check your stats, buy 5 sets of (any) armor from armor vendor, (same with weapon if that has wrong stat)- the 'look ' wont matter because it does not stay the same as what you bought each time you awaken to a new tier. Take a piece that was awakened with stat you did not want, WHITE adventurers evenstone stone it (gives you the infusion and scroll back), infuse and awaken. Rinse and repeat until you have the correct Stat. Do this for all pieces you need "changed'. The cost is in silvers for the armor and I dont think the quest gear has any labor cost.

Now you have all your pieces with the first trait you want, so you will have the 5 maximum chances to try and get one of the 2 traits you want when you awaken to the next tier. If you know what all 3 traits you want are going to be, when awakened the 2nd time, just stick with whichever of the 2 traits pops first.

Its getting the third trait that can be aggravating

IMPORTANT - Do NOT white evenstone your instrument. You can NOT buy a new instrument anywhere in the game. If you destroy it, you have to farm low level hiram like on Diamond Shores and wait to Find a new on.

The quest line works for new characters. If you are an old player returning you will not be able to get the scrolls to convert the explorer gear to hiram as you are too high level unless they have changed this. So you will be farming gear drops in DS or Auroria.

+ Reply to Thread