+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have question

Hybrid View

Post I have question

I want to ask, is there a way to get my weapon back?
    Because I've been playing on the Nui server lately, and when I clicked on this in the picture, my weapon became that?
    https://prikachi.net/image/xwWld
    https://prikachi.net/image/xwZTT

Since you got sunlight archeum motes when you accidently evenstoned it, I'm guessing you are new and still low level, like below level 50 and have not upgraded to the hiram weapon yet.

Go to the weapons merchant and buy a new Explorer's Weapon Crate and buy Story Quest Infusions from the general merchant. If you are trying to salvage your weapon to get better stats, be sure and use and "Adventurer's Evenstone" to get your quest infusions returned to you, however, you'll still need to buy new Explorer Gear to try again with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Since you got sunlight archeum motes when you accidently evenstoned it, I'm guessing you are new and still low level, like below level 50 and have not upgraded to the hiram weapon yet.

Go to the weapons merchant and buy a new Explorer's Weapon Crate and buy Story Quest Infusions from the general merchant. If you are trying to salvage your weapon to get better stats, be sure and use and "Adventurer's Evenstone" to get your quest infusions returned to you, however, you'll still need to buy new Explorer Gear to try again with.
    I just want to return it to put it on?

Once you salvage weapons/armor, they are gone and can not be returned, you get the archeum instead.

If you are still leveling up, which is assume you are, go to the weapons merchant and buy a new explorer weapon (they cost only a few silver).

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Once you salvage weapons/armor, they are gone and can not be returned, you get the archeum instead.

If you are still leveling up, which is assume you are, go to the weapons merchant and buy a new explorer weapon (they cost only a few silver).
    Can't only the weapon be returned?

+ Reply to Thread