+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: p2w unchained pass?

p2w unchained pass?

This new archpass is indeed a new way of p2w. To get way more dc and rechargers and other stuff thats also more then 360dc worth, you need to buy the premium pass per month. The basic rewards are now way lower then before which gives you only 150dc and 8 recharders per month. This is very disappointing and will enough ppl quit again

Angry I am knocked sick!

The new change to archepass is horrible! I am so upset that they have done this to us! I enjoyed the choice in what I could have for my style of game play aswell. They have made it pay to win and I am so disappointed in them for doing this I've lost all respect and probably will end up not playing as much as I did. So sad it was amazing! And this is just a huge screw you to the players! Thanks a lot for ruining a game I finally enjoyed!

think you will get more reactions when you actualy post this in the AA Unchained part of the forum.

you can't change everything like this, the former players have reached more than 17k with the archepass etc., now the new players take it in the ♥♥♥ and it will take 10 years to reach the level of the old players so the game becomes ptw , forget it I had resumed because I liked the fact that it had become free and everyone was at the same level now it is back again ptw that ♥♥♥♥ I can reciprocate the game again so much the servers will re-empty again and the new players will leave after 10 days everyone is lost again the mentality of all at the same level, and it is back to the more you pay the more you win.

Quote Originally Posted by alibaba View Post

Yeah, I'm out. Thanks for the fun, would have happily continued paying for good cosmetics, etc, but this is the sort of garbage that caused me to grow to hate the game on legacy.
    ...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

This is garbage, rewards are massively reduced. No one that I have spoken with prefers the new AP over the old. Also, its nice to know that when you complete an AP task you are going to get a reward. Now you have to complete 4 tasks to get one. I get to unlock 3 out of 20 levels per week.

When AAU came out, many players said it's a new cash grap and could not be trusted.

YOU HAVE BIN WARNED

you get 1 shot anyway game is so uneven

you guys could also be paying 12€/month per account (and you need a lot on legacy) to be somehow relevant, i think there isn't much to complain on unchained. Things you get just by playing, legacy can spend 50€ for them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast