+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Labor system is horrible

Labor system is horrible

Please do something to increase labor, labor regen or scrap it all together. It penalizes player who not only want to upgrade gear, farm, craft or even just simply open up coin purses. it literally take 5 minutes to go labor poor and that is the end of game play for many people. They wait an entire day for it to regen pop a few recharges run out again and log out of the game.

Shatigon/Rangora/Ezi/Gildaron/Crazzian/Carmila
    I agree. They should increase labor pool or remove labor cost from upgrading gear.

I agree and I am also interested why I cannot post anywhere as the system asks me to be Level 15 or something. I see that some people with just 1 post can post anywhere, but I can't((

I agree , i want to play for fun not for Labourpoints.

there is no point in keeping us in line. After all, we pay for your ingame goods. If you want us to play the game in the long term, please respond to the wishes of the players. This on / offline labor makes no difference. If you only play the players who have been playing for 1 year you will quickly be bankrupt. It is not too much to ask that you at least appeal to the players who are addicted to you

I think there are posts and complains already open. No labor and you can not login for 2-3 days to progress and until you get abit of recharge again.

In this 2-3 days log out there is no business buying stuff on the glyph store nor in the Marketplace.

But as we all know, Gamigo does not need your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Roah View Post
    there is no point in keeping us in line. After all, we pay for your ingame goods. If you want us to play the game in the long term, please respond gbwhatsapp apk to the wishes of the players. This on / offline labor makes no difference. If you only play the players who have been playing for 1 year you will quickly be bankrupt. It is not too much to ask that you at least appeal to the players who are addicted to you
    yes, you're absolutely right ,, If you only play the players who have been playing for 1 year you will quickly be bankrupt. It is not too much to ask that you at least appeal to the players who are addicted to you

+ Reply to Thread