+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Candy-Fueled Fastropod?

Candy-Fueled Fastropod?

Where is the Candy-Fueled Fastropod for hallowtide event? Has been waiting all year since launch since they skipped hallowtide for unchained's launch. Did it become an achievement or they just decide we don't deserve it?

Bamp, Would also like to know why we cant get the snail?
    Sanctuary
    Aria - NA

nothing at all? what even is life without a fastropod? Casually sliming your way around the world at a nice scenic pace.

Its not a prize anymore. They did the same thing with Rum Rapids. First year I did RR I earned a Carrotdash and the Dolphin mounts. The following year, nothing but cosmetics and costumes. Been that way ever since.

Well that is unfortunate. Definitely should be added to diligence store then *nod, nod*

I miss earning mounts in the events. I too was holding out for the snail mount all year. It is one of the mounts I miss most from Legacy. The garbage cosmetic items they offer have me skipping event after event because the rewards are not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchyWoman View Post
    I miss earning mounts in the events. I too was holding out for the snail mount all year. It is one of the mounts I miss most from Legacy. The garbage cosmetic items they offer have me skipping event after event because the rewards are not worth the effort.

I absolutely 100% agree.

Every event now, the first thing I do is go to Mirage and check the ' prizes '. If there is nothing I want, I don't even look at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchyWoman View Post
    This also SUCKS - why? What was even the point of this and don't even try the whole XL bullsh....they still have it in KR. It's just us that can go to hell.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    I absolutely 100% agree.

Every event now, the first thing I do is go to Mirage and check the ' prizes '. If there is nothing I want, I don't even look at the event.
    Yep blow em off all the time now. What about even the spooky tree? *also gone* The coffin and pumpkin Beds? Gone. pfffffft

Quote Originally Posted by Oulana View Post
    Well that is unfortunate. Definitely should be added to diligence store then *nod, nod*
    What diligence? For those of the population who were unable to stay home b/c covid; we have no diligence. I have literally 8 diligence coins and 125 labor on my main - like. lol. Unplayable. Can do anything other than night raids once every 2 days at this point.

+ Reply to Thread