+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Event in 2C Arena

Event in 2C Arena

When is start in the Arena from Two crones.

Thank you.

I would not even bother - people using skills to stop others getting their buckets filled, cheating etc - and they removed all the good rewards from it anyway. And I would tell you if I knew the time by heart but I do not - one thing I DO know is be there early, unlike the sanddeep event.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

The Windwraight's pipes (the organ) is a fine piece of furniture so it's worth doing it imo. There are 3 moments in the day when the event pops-up in TC. I only know 2 times: 7PM UTC & midnight UTC (reset time). Would love to know when the last timeslot is.

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    I would not even bother - people using skills to stop others getting their buckets filled, cheating etc - and they removed all the good rewards from it anyway. And I would tell you if I knew the time by heart but I do not - one thing I DO know is be there early, unlike the sanddeep event.

I'm with you. I don't bother. AA devs ruined this part of the event in the very first year when they allowed carts to be summoned inside the arena, and players who are not actually participating knock over the players who are.

AA events just are not fun. And with no decent rewards anymore, not worth the time and effort.

The garbage rewards is what really baffles me. You get the impression that the devs believe that good stuff players would like, like mounts or pets would cost the company money to supply, so they put out cheap rewards. It's all just digital dots and animation. Why would the game be 'hurt' by giving players rewards that the players Actually Want ?

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    I'm with you. I don't bother. AA devs ruined this part of the event in the very first year when they allowed carts to be summoned inside the arena, and players who are not actually participating knock over the players who are.

AA events just are not fun. And with no decent rewards anymore, not worth the time and effort.

The garbage rewards is what really baffles me. You get the impression that the devs believe that good stuff players would like, like mounts or pets would cost the company money to supply, so they put out cheap rewards. It's all just digital dots and animation. Why would the game be 'hurt' by giving players rewards that the players Actually Want ?

IMHO
    Agreed.
    And what really annoys me is that returning events have less desirable rewards each year. Either the good rewards get removed or simply have less value because the game is a year older.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread