+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advanced Fishing Nerfed?

Hybrid View

Advanced Fishing Nerfed?

Has advanced fishing been nerfed? This is a huge labor sink and you pretty much just get garbage from it. I opened nearly 400 big belly fish and got just 5 Arcanebound Rock. The treasure maps and blank canvas are pretty worthless. Not much value in Clubhead Spore. About the only decent thing you get is Solzrean Mackerel. What happened to the drop rate on the Arcanebound Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Has advanced fishing been nerfed? This is a huge labor sink and you pretty much just get garbage from it. I opened nearly 400 big belly fish and got just 5 Arcanebound Rock. The treasure maps and blank canvas are pretty worthless. Not much value in Clubhead Spore. About the only decent thing you get is Solzrean Mackerel. What happened to the drop rate on the Arcanebound Rock?
    I know another player that was fishing on this session, he had this same issue, I myself hasn't fished in the game for years, but seeing what's happening with it, I'd say there's a nerf/bug happening to it. Hopefully they address this issue because 5 Arcanebound Rocks out of 400 big belly fishes isn't exactly "rewarding." Fishing is suppose to be rewarding not giving punishment.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread