+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfers

Transfers

Does anyone know if Ill be able to transfer off of Ezi fs to either Jakar or Taris? or is it only between Jakar and Taris that will be able to transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    Does anyone know if Ill be able to transfer off of Ezi fs to either Jakar or Taris? or is it only between Jakar and Taris that will be able to transfer?
    Not for sure what servers those are but here is what they posted.

"You will not be able to transfer across Regions (NA/EU). However, you will be able to transfer from a Legacy Server to a Fresh Start server and vice versa."

Here is something that I've not been trying to find out. I want to transfer to Stena a fresh start server that has a max of one character per account. If my current character on Stena is in the queue for deletion do I have to wait until that process is complete before I transfer to it or would be ok to transfer even if it's in the queue waiting for deletion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanlito View Post
    Here is something that I've not been trying to find out. I want to transfer to Stena a fresh start server that has a max of one character per account. If my current character on Stena is in the queue for deletion do I have to wait until that process is complete before I transfer to it or would be ok to transfer even if it's in the queue waiting for deletion?
    Pending deletion means that the character slot is still taken. So you have to wait until the character is gone.
    It makes perfect sense, because you could stop the pending deletion at any time before it runs out.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

This game is a huge cashcow. Dead game want me to pay 3k credits to transfer 1 account to another dead server? This is soo miserable.

+ Reply to Thread