+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about the Ice Cream Shaman Pack

Question question about the Ice Cream Shaman Pack

Before I buy it, is the Ice Cream Shaman Pack available for unchained or only for legacy servers?

https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...es-and-dreams/

hm

from your link:
    Ice Cream Shaman Pack (Unchained) – 5900 Credits*
    Contains:
    – Gloomwraith Kirin
    – Dark Shaman’s Raiment
    – Scroll: Lonely Isle Dinghy
    – Beer Tower
    – Bound Melon-Flavored Ice Cream Weapon Chest

All items are bound on pickup.
    *Limited to 1x per character
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    hm

from your link:
    No need to be condescending about it. I just wanted to make sure that it was the case since they usually don't give refunds for mistakes.

Sorry I usually don't react like this but this was the perfect opportunity to try it out ^^'

It's interesting though that it is possible to transport such emotions simply by changing the color and size of a single word and underlining it
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Sorry I usually don't react like this but this was the perfect opportunity to try it out ^^'

It's interesting though that it is possible to transport such emotions simply by changing the color and size of a single word and underlining it
    That is kind of how it works. Again, you don't have to be snarky or condescending about it .

I finally I got my answer. So, for anyone else who has returned to the game after a very long hiatus like myself, the items advertised on the website are already in the market place for either unchained or legacy. You only have to go through glyph if you want to buy credits. That was where I was getting confused because before you had to buy credits and packs directly though glyph. Since you can buy certain packs directly from the market place that clears up a lot of confusion if something is for legacy or unchained only.

yup, got to be cr@ppy to others. would not be archeage otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by skidrow View Post
    No need to be condescending about it. I just wanted to make sure that it was the case since they usually don't give refunds for mistakes.
    Remember the 30-day labor stipends they used to sell a looooonnnnnggg time ago? The stipend said that it would be delivered by mail but it said nothing about having to be logged in for that day in order for you to get it in the mail. If you missed logging in for that day you would not get the labor pot. There was something about certain content that was supposed to be free if we bought unchained. Yeah, we all know what happened there. Totally understand where you are coming from and would be a little nervous with any purchases too.

+ Reply to Thread