+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you report a player?

How do you report a player?

Some person was just randomly a huge jerk to me in game, how do I report them?

Never mind. I'm told I have 0 recourse against this player. I'm canceling my sub. Done with this ♥♥♥♥.

If you're wanting to report a player for say harassment, take a screen shot of the event and put in a trouble ticket through the Glyph website under Help.
    ~Drac

Incident was already over before I figured out what was going on, no time for screenshots.

PvP I get, we're at war. I didn't know you could just jack ♥♥♥♥ from the people on your own "alliance". I'd been having a pretty bad day over all(pretty bad week) but was going to continue playing the game because trade runs were tranquil and pleasant. And then along comes some ashat out to ruin other people's fun, and that's just that.

Sub canceled, charge back on the other items I'd ordered(2 weeks and i was in to the game over $120, about to spend as much again! I was a whale in my last game too I guess.)

In case anyone reading this knows player Moosifer, let him/her know I'm quitting over that person's trolling.

Does this game endorse bullying?

5 years later and this game still has bullies and no moderation in game. No way to report a player when you're dead, and if by chance they went to jail, their friends and alts are happy to let them back out.
    Something is seriously wrong with this game.

There's nothing wrong with (this aspect) of the game, it's working as intended. People can choose to be pro-faction and not engage their Bloodlust ability (yes, ability, meaning it was implemented on purpose). Or, they can choose to be anti-faction, pro-self, and cause chaos. There are far more pro-faction players than not, and if you cannot handle the same-faction "purplers," they are *easily* avoidable. *Stay out of hostile zones, conflict zones, war times, etc. There are *numerous* ways to get those trade packs delivered safely, with zero chance of a same-faction attack. It just takes patience...and (some) creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by rasamalai View Post
    5 years later and this game still has bullies and no moderation in game. No way to report a player when you're dead, and if by chance they went to jail, their friends and alts are happy to let them back out.
    Something is seriously wrong with this game.
    That is so true I have seen people get sent to jail for 168 min or more. Only to break out a few minutes later, go back on trial. Rinse and repeat until they get inno. Lol not much of a justice system.

Sorry that happened to you. Sadly this game and the forum can be so toxic. The same people who chase other away from the game by being toxic are the ones who later complain how bored they are or how dead the game is.

+ Reply to Thread