+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to become a pirate nowadays? (Legacy)

Hybrid View

How to become a pirate nowadays? (Legacy)

Hey all,

Haven't played in a while! I've been trying to figure out how to become a pirate on my Legacy character. I'm getting mixed answers from searching, the gamigo support page says to get 3000 infamy points, but other posts say that you need to get a quest.

Apparently to go from Nuian to Pirate I need to find an NPC named Healer (Playing Bard) in Marionople, but looking at a screenshot of where the NPC is located, I'm standing there and the NPC is not here. Is this for Unchained only?

Any help is appreciated

You have to exile to the pirate faction now. Your NPC will only exist when the pirate faction has exile slots open. That happens when:
    • The server has enough overall activity to open the exile system
    • Pirates are not the dominant faction
    • People haven't used all the available exile slots already

In addition, your character has to meet the following requirements in order to receive the quest:
    • 10k+ gear score
    • 10k+ foreign language proficiency (boosted with language book works)
    • 200+ leadership from the previous month's hero cycle (not the current month)

Be aware that leaving pirates is not easy these days. If you go, you're likely there for the long term.

Thanks for the helpful info! My server is the quietest of the 3 so maybe it'll be active enough again to try to jump on that after the merging.

+ Reply to Thread