+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Land Rush and Hieronimus problem.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Noxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    298

    Land Rush and Hieronimus problem.

    Hello
    Due to business reasons, I was unable to attend the Land Rush event today. Unfortunately, when I logged in to the server in the evening, it turned out that there is no free space to build a house. Someone probably incorrectly planned the number of users that should be on the server so that there would be enough for each place. At the moment, I am in a situation where I have paid for the game and cannot fully enjoy it. I do not have a single house built because there is no place !!. I have such a situation on 2 accounts.
    I have also noticed that many people have built up houses taking up much more space than is needed for the type of house in question, with larger gaps between the properties. This problem is known from the times of f2p servers.
    And let someone from Gamigo or XL answer me: how am I supposed to play now? I paid for the game.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Hello
    Due to business reasons, I was unable to attend the Land Rush event today. Unfortunately, when I logged in to the server in the evening, it turned out that there is no free space to build a house. Someone probably incorrectly planned the number of users that should be on the server so that there would be enough for each place. At the moment, I am in a situation where I have paid for the game and cannot fully enjoy it. I do not have a single house built because there is no place !!. I have such a situation on 2 accounts.
    I have also noticed that many people have built up houses taking up much more space than is needed for the type of house in question, with larger gaps between the properties. This problem is known from the times of f2p servers.
    And let someone from Gamigo or XL answer me: how am I supposed to play now? I paid for the game.


    you're just flat out wrong dude.

    Land rush is 2-3 days from now. whatever you're talking about is just wrong

  3. #3
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris (Nuia) | Okape (Nuia)
    Posts
    2,421
    @Methylene: Are you a low bait troll?

    The land rush on AAU EU took place today (almost 8 hours ago) and AAU NA will take place in little over 1 hour.
    The land rush on AA legacy will take place next Saturday.
    Nothing related to land rushes will take place in 2-3 days.

    @Noxie:
    What you describe is exactly what a successful landrush on a merged server looks like. Having open spots after a merge simply means that there are still too few players.
    I agree that it is hard for everyone who is unable to attend the land rush, but land will open up again over time.

    It's not nice, but such is life. As you know the problem is as old as the game. Simply paying for access to the game does not guarantee you can enjoy all of it.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    240
    Welcome to the aftermath of every land rush ever.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Having open spots after a merge simply means that there are still too few players.

    No. Having no lands means Gamigo failed whole merge. It gave us too many "Free" and cheap houses and farms without reason. And Gamigo keep the old cheap costs ofprocessing and 15 GS cottages. Upgrade houses and extreme large farms/houses are dirty cheaps in our region without dumb beanstalk events and free log in rewards too (aka ArchePass). Gamigo doesn't understand the published game. And we are here after "land rush". New players have near 0% chance to get lands and who were offline in first 15 minutes LOST EVERYTHING.
    Fixing problems or prevent this situation is easy. Example: longer CD between 2 house placing (it requires help of XLgame ) OR give us unbuilt farms/houses only. There is 1 unbuilt house limit. Problem solved (Gamigo can send us material costs and some labor hammers to help rebuild houses/farms and everybody can grab lands). But no, Gamigo was "fair". It believed give us full build kits is fair. But that was wrong.

  6. #6
    That's okay... due to the ♥♥♥♥ tier company Gamigo is, in a month or two when the merge population dies out again (because it will) land will become available.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizzix View Post
    Welcome to the aftermath of every land rush ever.
    Actually, not.

    Fresh Start land rushes always have plenty of left over spots because people haven't had time to accumulate gildas to buy homes and farms. They usually just drop a 16 x 16 and one building.
    The safe zone I was in when Stena had land rush literally had only 10 spots taken, and actually Never was completely full.

    Merge land rush is over in minutes because of all the Full kits

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Hello
    Due to business reasons, I was unable to attend the Land Rush event today. Unfortunately, when I logged in to the server in the evening, it turned out that there is no free space to build a house. Someone probably incorrectly planned the number of users that should be on the server so that there would be enough for each place. At the moment, I am in a situation where I have paid for the game and cannot fully enjoy it. I do not have a single house built because there is no place !!. I have such a situation on 2 accounts.
    I have also noticed that many people have built up houses taking up much more space than is needed for the type of house in question, with larger gaps between the properties. This problem is known from the times of f2p servers.
    And let someone from Gamigo or XL answer me: how am I supposed to play now? I paid for the game.
    The gaps between houses is a common and intentional occurrence. Unfortunately there is no way for the company to regulate it since physical sizes of properties range from 8 x 8 to 48 x 48. There's no easy way to add a 'snap to' effect to force the space to be used to its maximum capacity.

    All I can suggest is that once a week you spend the time to go to all the zones you would be willing to set up in and see if anything opens up. I know what it is like. It's a pain and it's frustrating. But over time you will be able to find something. And then later on, things will open up more, and you can decide if you want to relocate.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Islyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    @Methylene: Are you a low bait troll?

    The land rush on AAU EU took place today (almost 8 hours ago) and AAU NA will take place in little over 1 hour.
    The land rush on AA legacy will take place next Saturday.
    Nothing related to land rushes will take place in 2-3 days.

    @Noxie:
    What you describe is exactly what a successful landrush on a merged server looks like. Having open spots after a merge simply means that there are still too few players.
    I agree that it is hard for everyone who is unable to attend the land rush, but land will open up again over time.

    It's not nice, but such is life. As you know the problem is as old as the game. Simply paying for access to the game does not guarantee you can enjoy all of it.
    Say this to the guy with 80 properties (probably more but we stopped counting after this) all bought within 1 minute, over 3 characters. MAY WELL HAVE 3 pcs, but he don't have 6 arms.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Islyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Actually, not.

    Fresh Start land rushes always have plenty of left over spots because people haven't had time to accumulate gildas to buy homes and farms. They usually just drop a 16 x 16 and one building.
    The safe zone I was in when Stena had land rush literally had only 10 spots taken, and actually Never was completely full.

    Merge land rush is over in minutes because of all the Full kits
    Not to mention all the free beanstalks slammed everywhere with no limit per acct. I mean they upped the gilda price of the thatched to avoid this, then give out free beanstalks, which mostly went to highest geared players. *Seems legit*
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts