+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Land Rush and Hieronimus problem.

I agree to the Threadstarter. Gamigo killed my whole farm with this ♥♥♥♥ merge and now im screwed because i had to work while all space got claimed. My mailbox is full of stuff and i cant even empty it so im sure all is lost in ~30 days. Thanks gamigo for such a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like "Server merge". I know the requirements of a server and i know that theese cost ~50 bucks per month (maybe ~80 bucks if its a managed server because your too dumb to administrate it on your own). Is it really so hard to let your sticky fingers from them while earning millions ?

i've been playing archeage unchained for a month now and managed to get the 175 diligence farm and 300 gilda star 16x16 farm both pre built ones low tax had managed to build a thatched and upgrade 16x16 to a gazebo and built a cherry treehouse managed like 1 property in silent forest before it was full rest went to falcorth least wanted zone so it's easy enough for people to get designs.
    the problem is getting space to put them down i touched lucky

plenty of regular players grabbed land just to try and sell in trade minutes later

That too. Not sure it is legit

knowing gami they will merge these new serves in to existing servers probally be another merge in 6-12 months

I'm on Akmit. Just stopped over to Sunbite.

There is sh** tons of open space in Sunbite.

Yeah, Its not prime location, but there Is land there.

on hieronimus there no spaces found a few 16x16 yesterday in arcum other safe zone nadda not sure on pvp areas

There are some 8x8 spots yet. Don't be greedy!

ah trash spots

Private towers (aka silos) or mini gardens. You can get everything you want: house and farm(s). You can use farmhands, you can place bed. Big lands are overrated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast