+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apex gives no Credits + Paying Taxes

Apex gives no Credits + Paying Taxes

Hi

I have 3 problems ...

1. I bought 2 Apex for over 6300 Gold, I used both but got only 1250 Credits. So I opend a Ticket and till now no answer.

2. Since I pay my Patron with Apex / Credits, I bought today Credits for real Money. Cause time is ticking and I wanted to pay Patron for my second Account. So Gamingo got my Money and I got an Error on their Homepage which told me that I got no Credits instead I got a crap long List what could happend / why I got no Credits but they my Money and that i should contakt the Game Support. Yeah this is now Ticket Number 2

3. I paid yesterday Taxes for everything I own on Jakar and Aria. I like to pay 5/5. So after I paid my Taxes, I checked all my Houses / Farms / Gardens and everything was fine. Today I loggin and all my Properties are paid for 3/5 and 4/5 but my Taxes are gone, not in my Inventory and not in a Chest and even not in my Mail. So this means there is a Tax Bug. You pay and think everything is fine and the next Day your paid Taxes are gone like you never paid them. Taxes cost 1 Gold 30-65 Silver per Tax and I have on Jakar 3 Houses + 7 Pavillons + 1 Gazebo + 1 Farm + 4 Gardens and on Aria 2 Tree Houses + 4 Pavillons + 2 Farms & 4 Gardens. So do you know how many Taxes I just wasted? Yeah right 370 Taxes! And there is no way to get them back.

I am really pissed right now. And by the Way the Store has still this ugly Bug and works not right. So you need time, nervs and something to smack hard or Alcohol to loggin in your Account and go through the Store.

By the way, I have tried to get even Help in the ArchAge Discord and guess what? I got blocked there for asking for help and writing with another User which got Scammed in the Marketplace for 13500 Credits.

Lots of us are having issues with paying taxes (Not enough Archelife error)
    Thunder Lotus Guild
    Aria, Formerly of Namia and Kraken - West To visit our website click here

I had that problem too, yesterday I could pay my Taxes and today they was all gone, like i never paid them. 370 Taxes went to hell. If you ask in Discord for Help ... you get banned. If you ask on their FaceBook Page, your Posting gets in Minutes deleted. Wonder what Gamingo is doing here, Customer Support looks different.

Archeage/ Arkanis/ Alloha. I purchased the "30-DAY PATRON PASS" package at https://archeage.trionworlds.com/acc...ge-game.action 28.03.21, however the patron has not been received in the game so far. I already contacted support yesterday (request 1733851) and today (request 1734368), but the patron has not appeared in the game. The patron countdown on the website shows 29 days, so I've already lost 2 days of the patron. The screenshots show the current situation. I ask you to correct the error and compensate for the lost time of the patron in the game. No one answered me. My house and scarecrow could disappear. This is with a purchased patron !!!!!!!!
    Do something!

lol putting in a ticket don't work i've had one in for a month lucky if i get a reply once a week and same old fk run around over and over and over...
    getting to the point were i won't play this crap!!!! i played in beta and left in 2015 been playing like 3-4 weeks and getting to the point with all the buggeds that don't seem to get fixed and more and more daily i'll be gone for another 5-6 years not worth it to play this crap

Apex bug, patron buff bug, archlife bug, glyph login AA bugged for a long time now, slow response from support.....gets very frustrating ...taking a deep breath:

Maybe its time to stop this patron system on AA and change it to a perm patron system like in AAU because these problems are going on for years. Less work load for support so a win win situation. By all means keep the apex because ppl will still buy it ingame.
    At the same time AA got several changes/restrictions since AAU launched which tends to be like AAU and xl is planning to give AA also the AP system like in AAU.

Or change that irritating bugged tax system which is introduced after 6 years of AA without any good reason only to frustrate paying ppl. If you introduce a tax system like this its even more important that the change and the patron buff / apex works as it should.
    A lot of ppl started to use the prepaid system only to make sure if something went wrong with the patron buff or apex that they had some time that the problem got solved without losing land without their own wrong doing.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    A lot of ppl started to use the prepaid system only to make sure if something went wrong with the patron buff or apex that they had some time that the problem got solved without losing land without their own wrong doing.
    A lot more used it to keep housing without having patron and that's why it was changed.

i got credits this morning and paid my patron with them so.... FYI

I got still no response from Gamingo. It looks like the Support is opening my Tickets, read them and put them back into a nice, fat Folder with 1 Billion other Tickets. I can see everyday that someone had read my Tickets cause there are 3-5 times per day different activitiy times on both tickets. But nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehelenya View Post
    I got still no response from Gamingo. It looks like the Support is opening my Tickets, read them and put them back into a nice, fat Folder with 1 Billion other Tickets. I can see everyday that someone had read my Tickets cause there are 3-5 times per day different activitiy times on both tickets. But nothing happens.
    Put a ticket in on Monday (29th of March) and no response yet either.
    Thunder Lotus Guild
    Aria, Formerly of Namia and Kraken - West To visit our website click here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast