+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gather no moss

Gather no moss

what is needed to open this quest?
    the blue salt brotherhood for me has all the other quests open but not for masonry and my skill is like 27k atm?

ty

There are 3 stages at which you may receive a title or unlock a title quest: 50k, 180k, 230k. I didn't keep up with all the changes here on which profession has a quest and what is given automatically.
    The title "Gathers No Moss" is a 50k title if I am not mistaken, so you need 23k more.
    In the past you could also use dawnsdrop gear and other boosts to trigger the title quest. No idea if that is still the case.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    There are 3 stages at which you may receive a title or unlock a title quest: 50k, 180k, 230k. I didn't keep up with all the changes here on which profession has a quest and what is given automatically.
    The title "Gathers No Moss" is a 50k title if I am not mistaken, so you need 23k more.
    In the past you could also use dawnsdrop gear and other boosts to trigger the title quest. No idea if that is still the case.
    ok thanks on this, but i have very little profisenc on all the other stuff why is masonsy so high?

Quote Originally Posted by toosweet View Post
    ok thanks on this, but i have very little profisenc on all the other stuff why is masonsy so high?
    It would be easier to answer this question if you told me which ones you have.
    Do they give you +8k or +12k profession boosts when you select them?
    In the past you needed to have 50k profession for the +8k title and 180k profession for the +12k title, but then they changed some parts and now everything is weird to me so maybe even the profession requirements are not there anymore for some of those, while they are still necessary for other ones.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread