Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: do you still have the conscience to delete topics that you do not like!?

Exclamation do you still have the conscience to delete topics that you do not like!?

do you still have the conscience to delete topics that you do not like!? where you are openly told that you will be sued. do you really want to get a lot of anger and bring the case to trial? I repeat to you that I take all the screenshots of what I write about and how you act. So I'd be more careful if I were you.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello,

the post you are talking about was not deleted because of its content, but because of how you said it. As our rules state, you are more than welcome to state your opinion and feedback in a constructive manner. However, that one thread did not follow these rules.

I responded to your first thread a little while ago.

I completely understand your frustration, but we can still keep it civil and do not need to insult each other. Thank you!

Please let me know if you received your items as I mentioned in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamante View Post
    Hello,

the post you are talking about was not deleted because of its content, but because of how you said it. As our rules state, you are more than welcome to state your opinion and feedback in a constructive manner. However, that one thread did not follow these rules.

I responded to your first thread a little while ago.

I completely understand your frustration, but we can still keep it civil and do not need to insult each other. Thank you!

Please let me know if you received your items as I mentioned in the other thread.
    in a constructive manner!!!?????I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM YOU FOR WEEKS!NOT TO MENTION THE PURCHASE!!!! I MADE A PURCHASE!GIVE ME THE PRODUCT IN FULL, NOT HALF OF IT!!!!!!YOU TOOK MY MONEY WITH PLEASURE!!!!NO! I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING!!AND YOU ARE STILL SILENT!OR YOU ANSWER AFTER A WEEK!!!THIS IS NORMAL!?!?!?!

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Again, I understand the frustration, but we can still keep it civil. I assume you have not received your items yet. I am closing this thread and replying to your DM.

Closed Thread