Closed Thread
Page 714 of 887 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 724 764 814 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 8861

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Head Start Known Issues - [Update 4]

New Server

Why are you still "considering" in bringing up new Servers? It is more than obvious that you need at least 2 or 3 more! And pls notify us when the new servers are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by teppic View Post
    Yeah, though the idea that this is fraud is pure trolling nonsense.

People forget that terms mean nothing outside of court. If you take Trion's terms alone, they don't have to provide any up time at all, ever.
    It is fraud.

Chargebacks are meant for stolen CCs, unauthorized debits, and/or wrong debit transaction amount. They are NOT meant for disputing debits the consumer explicitly consented to and agreed to a Terms of Service that clearly says no refunds for digital items.
    ArcheAge

A modern FREE TO WIN sandbox MMORPG that is a pioneer for new generation MMORPGs

"You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of the story, you have to go back to the beginning. " -HRH King Henry VIII

Yeah, though the idea that this is fraud is pure trolling nonsense.
    Yup. People saying that are either TOO STUPID TO LIVE or Trion employees reading off a script of things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrz View Post
    What makes you think there is necessarily going to be new information to provide? Do you think Scapes is holding information back? Why? What purpose would that serve? I am sure he provides information when he receives it. Trion has been very transparent.

In the meantime GMs and other Trion staff are here assisting players and telling us what they can.

Their CEO has been posting on Twitter about it as well.

And he is rolling a toon on ArcheAge himself to check it out.
    Explains for me please, U as a great Defensor of Trion, why in the OPEN BETA, we had not this kind of queue, when had much more ppl playing, and now when just the ppl who play the game, are having this absurd queue?? I just need to know this and if is gonna be this queue everytime, when i wanna play? cuz is yes, i ill leave and ask for refound of course.

your talking about problems at launch but its not even launch yet and your using WOWs 12h downtime as an example its nearly 3 days of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not taking anybody to court. You've missed my point entirely. Trion can put what the hell they like in their terms, that doesn't mean a court will uphold them.
    No it doesn't but it does mean anyone's chances of succeeding with a lawsuit are slim at best. The reason I have entered this debate is because there have been lots of people suggesting legal action against Trion....just want to show them that this would probably be an expensive mistake.

It is fraud.

Chargebacks are meant for stolen CCs, unauthorized debits, and/or wrong debit transaction amount. They are NOT meant for disputing debits the consumer explicitly consented to and agreed to a Terms of Service that clearly says no refunds for digital items.
    Tell that to Bank of America. It's called a DISPUTE.

You can dispute charges based on services not rendered. It's not fraud. Pick up your fifty bucks from Trion on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadrabbit View Post
    Explains for me please, U as a great Defensor of Trion, why in the OPEN BETA, we had not this kind of queue, when had much more ppl playing, and now when just the ppl who play the game, are having this absurd queue?? I just need to know this and if is gonna be this queue everytime, when i wanna play? cuz is yes, i ill leave and ask for refound of course.
    Because during Alpha, CBT, and OBT there were not nearly as many people playing.

No, the queue won't be every time, for now it will be reduced during off-peak hours, and will gradually go down to under 100 during peak hours after about a week or so.
    ArcheAge

A modern FREE TO WIN sandbox MMORPG that is a pioneer for new generation MMORPGs

"You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of the story, you have to go back to the beginning. " -HRH King Henry VIII

All MMORPGs experience congestion at launch, ArcheAge is no different. Within a week to a month, populations will stabilize and in peak you will see queues of 100 or less, and off-peak you will see some servers with a Medium population and the rest just High but not full.
    jeez you back again spouting your bollox..you don't know any of that ..it's your ASSUMPTION that is the way it will go...now please....
    ♥♥♥♥ OFF!!!!!!!!

All MMORPGs experience congestion at launch, ArcheAge is no different. Within a week to a month, populations will stabilize and in peak you will see queues of 100 or less, and off-peak you will see some servers with a Medium population and the rest just High but not full.
    They will stabilize because all founders will be gone and all the folks that came in later will play. We got screwed plain and simple. "monitoring server populations" seems to me 2 hour waits are the norm.

Closed Thread