Closed Thread
Page 206 of 325 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3249

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: No 10% Discount on Marketplace Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    It's important to you because if you don't fix it you are breaking the law in every country in the United States and probably overseas as well.

Here it's called false advertizing and it's illegal.
    If they won't do anything about it soon, I am 100% positive that people WILL press charges and WIN any lawsuit.

The only accountability they have shown is collecting our money and they even screwed that up at times. So far they are getting away with treating customers like garbage and blaming XL for anything negative that happens with the game. Hell, with the AFK loggers they allow, fishing bug, bot armies, overloaded server capacity etc....the lag gets so bad that I often can't play anyway.

What bothers me is if this sets a precedent for other gaming companies, then we are all screwed in the future. I actually thought consumers had government support for fraudulent companies? I guess when Trion gets away with anything they do, they'll just continue to milk us for money any way they possibly can and skirt any/all issues.

Looks like you can just start an online company, sell any ♥♥♥♥ product, make a great EULA (these can be changed at any time btw!?) and grab a business partner you can place any/all fault on, so you don't have to give any money back to any customers. Continue to win, because your not responsible for anything, nor have any repercussions for lies and theft. The greed of this company should send them to hell in a hand basket anyway, karma's a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Daily bump !!

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― C.G. Jung

Bump,

and the waiting continues.

200 pages and there's seriously no reponse from trion in any of them?

Its interesting that this post has the most views, and Trion should really really soon something implemented.
    Even though its retroactive

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
    200 pages and there's seriously no reponse from trion in any of them?
    The response they gave in the beginning was positive, saying they'll have an answer and solution soon. After a few weeks the responses such as "We have no news" was more of a standard.

Now they're not giving any responses at all. I've stopped believing that we'll actually get this discount, I'm just hoping someone will get that lawsuit going soon because it's both illegal and considered a scam. But hey, maybe they think scamming is OK since they allow us to ingame?
    Lysin - Kyprosa - EU
    <Valkyrie>
    Guild Leader

Well theres only 160.000 views so fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysin View Post
    The response they gave in the beginning was positive, saying they'll have an answer and solution soon. After a few weeks the responses such as "We have no news" was more of a standard.

Now they're not giving any responses at all. I've stopped believing that we'll actually get this discount, I'm just hoping someone will get that lawsuit going soon because it's both illegal and considered a scam. But hey, maybe they think scamming is OK since they allow us to ingame?
    I have a feeling the company is in more dire financial trouble than we are being let on to. It would explain some of the extremely questionable and greedy decisions the company has made lately (e.g. nerfing stuff in game so the overpriced RNG boxes/cash shop contain BiS items). They are desperately trying to milk the whales as much as they can while providing the bare minimum of support to the game. About the 10% discount, their legal department must be advising them that welshing on this promise is a viable financial risk given their current situation. It's the only thing that makes sense. You rarely see companies of this profile doing blatantly illegal things like this because of how much they stand to lose, at least reputation wise. Maybe things are so bad at Trion, they don't care about that anymore. If so, that's pretty disturbing.

Closed Thread