+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by mik3d View Post
    You still get lag even if you proxy through another route. I'm guessing its some kind of setting on our computers due to the fact not everyone is lagging. I see alot of people still streaming completely fine that live on the east coast/central.
    Idk - Sure doesn't seem like anything on our ends, seeing as how all of us having this issue was fine BEFORE the 2nd-to-last patch. Though I mean I suppose they could have changed something on their servers, that is now interfering with a setting on our computers as a whole - but without any information from them as to WHAT they changed, we're all taking shots in the dark here =/

The ball is in their court...

I am on the Calleil server and have been suffering from this exact issue as described in the OP. The severity of the lag spikes range from highly annoying to downright unplayable and frustrating. I stand no chance in combat when these spikes are going on, because my casts are taking twice as long to initiate, go off, and the GCD to reset. The enemy is also freezing in place for 1-5 seconds at a time, only to suddenly jump to their actual location once the spike clears.

My friend on the same ISP who lives about 20 minutes away has no issues at all.

It's absolutely destroying my desire to do anything combat-oriented in this game. I am begging and praying for this to be fixed soon.

This has been around since beta. Releasing a game with this sort of lag is careless by Trion. I guess as long as they make their marketplace money they don't really care.

May as well stick my head in here too. Playing on Inoch. Exact same issues with network hiccups interrupting gameplay constantly since a couple patches ago. PvP is just a dice roll on whether or not my game decides to stop and I'm unable to act for 5-10 seconds while the enemy is stomping my head into the ground mercilessly.

Super fun.
    Not.

(Though it is sort of fun to watch 10 or so endless arrows spams all go off in a nano second and have like 50 numbers explode out of the enemy i'm shooting at like confetti, admittedly. )

Quote Originally Posted by Holymartyr View Post
    Idk - Sure doesn't seem like anything on our ends, seeing as how all of us having this issue was fine BEFORE the 2nd-to-last patch. Though I mean I suppose they could have changed something on their servers, that is now interfering with a setting on our computers as a whole - but without any information from them as to WHAT they changed, we're all taking shots in the dark here =/

The ball is in their court...
    You see nei's post about a friend that lives 20 minutes away is fine. If it was a hub issue IMO this thread would be 100+ pages but I could be completely wrong. Just seems like the patch two weeks ago drastically changed something network wise. Totally agree we need some data about that patch so if is a network setting on our comps we can adjust to it. Might sound crazy but has anyone recently reformatted or re-installed the game completely?

what if its the HACKSHIELD is making us LAG, they did say they upped the something in hackshield.

Same problem here, tried resetting router, calling my isp, and even switching out the router all together. My connection is fine on every other game, I only get this problem on Archeage.

Hi, do you think this is related to my problem?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ce-last-update

Quote Originally Posted by ridic View Post
    what if its the HACKSHIELD is making us LAG, they did say they upped the something in hackshield.
    Could possibly be. Wish we would get an honest response from the dev's.

Quote Originally Posted by mik3d View Post
    Could possibly be. Wish we would get an honest response from the dev's.
    Have they even acknowledged this? I just came onto the forums for the first time when I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast