+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

Keeping it on the front page,

Will give Pingzapper a try tonight!
    KharDiamond - [VOID] Pirate Faction | Server Inoch

Having lag issue in game? Join us in this thread!
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...e-latest-Patch

Well, the weekend is over. Hopefully most of Trion is back to work on a Monday. This renews my hope that this might be the week we get a substantial reply from them regarding this issue... Even if it is that they have no idea what's going on and are going to forward our concerns and experiences to XLGames.

The game is great, having a blast playing it, just hope we can get some communication and fixes!

Would love to be able to do more then wait for labor to build up and craft. Everyday I try and do more then that and the lag is just like nope. Go ahead and spike out and die......

Quote Originally Posted by overdoze13 View Post
    Would love to be able to do more then wait for labor to build up and craft. Everyday I try and do more then that and the lag is just like nope. Go ahead and spike out and die......
    Yep, ♥♥♥♥ing horrible lag and yet still no reply from the devs.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did try Pingzapper and it did wonders.

The game is running VERY SMOOTH and didn't notice a lag spike or delays in 4-5 hours of play time.

It's incredible that we have to use a 3rd party program to play right... but for now, this is the solution.

You can sign up using my referral link here: http://goo.gl/j0BTX3

I'm not encouraging anyone to do this, however it's the only solution that I've found that actually works. The game is back to being the amazing game I once fell in love with.

Quote Originally Posted by nutterbird View Post

The game is running VERY SMOOTH and didn't notice a lag spike or delays in 4-5 hours of play time.

It's incredible that we have to use a 3rd party program to play right... but for now, this is the solution.

I'm not encouraging anyone to do this, however it's the only solution that I've found that actually works. The game is back to being the amazing game I once fell in love with.
    You made me a happy little boy, my friend. I'm really excited to get my ♥♥♥ home to try this out!

Quote Originally Posted by nutterbird View Post

Really glad that my idea worked for you and others. I still hope Trion/XL gets on top of this ASAP so everyone can play without having to use a tunnel, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Really glad that my idea worked for you and others. I still hope Trion/XL gets on top of this ASAP so everyone can play without having to use a tunnel, though.

Man you will get a lot of free month on Pingzapper with Archeage
    KharDiamond - [VOID] Pirate Faction | Server Inoch

Having lag issue in game? Join us in this thread!
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...e-latest-Patch

For all of those who have fixed the 'bug' using Pingzapper, let me reiterate that this is a CRUTCH to the original problem created from that '2nd-to-last' patch, and even though Pingzapper might alleviate the issue, we still need a fix.

To the Devs (If you're reading this): this doesn't mean we've solved the issue, and that this thread should be ignored. We still need a fix as we are desperately clinging onto whatever short term fix we can find for the moment, so we can simple PLAY the game.

this patch totally make the game unplayable. stupid lag always spike every 2-3 min...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast