+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymartyr View Post
    Putting your video in the first post as well - I did notice that you seem to get it less often than I do =/ I get it anywhere between 15-20seconds it seems =/
    I never timed it before, it merely felt like 1 minute, but from looking at the time-stamps on my video here, it does seem to be more about 30 second intervals.

The only other video I could have that would be better than this example would be for me to be on teamspeak and let my friends call out when they have a lag spike and that way it could illustrate that it coincides with the lag spike I see on my own screen. I may do that one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by feLIVEar View Post
    I never timed it before, it merely felt like 1 minute, but from looking at the time-stamps on my video here, it does seem to be more about 30 second intervals.

The only other video I could have that would be better than this example would be for me to be on teamspeak and let my friends call out when they have a lag spike and that way it could illustrate that it coincides with the lag spike I see on my own screen. I may do that one eventually.
    Heh...with the current lack of response, overwhelming amount of evidence, and story upon story of personal testimony - I doubt it'l do anything more to help >.< But go ahead if you'd like as I won't turn down even more support >.<

This lag is awfully disrupting.

Bump, The small spikes/hiccups needs to be fixed asap

Everyone make sure you are atleast submitting a ticket. I know its kinda pointless individually but hopefully they get enough to start seeing its a problem.

Still no updated response? I haven't been able to actually play the game for days, all I can do is work on my farm and even then there's still massive amounts of lag and disconnections.

Quote Originally Posted by nutterbird View Post
    I made a video demonstrating the lag spikes.

They are getting worse and doing PVP arenas is impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgqnLNPqlE
    Great video example, thanks for doing that.

For what it's worth, I've been trying the different "gamer VPN' options out there. WTFast and Battleping didn't seem to have any effect, but I've actually been able to play pretty smoothly today using PingZapper. Haven't noticed any lag spikes after a few hours online. *knocks on wood* So I'm starting to think it may be something with the routing from my ISP to the server after all. I hope Trion/XL figures out a way to fix this in lieu of everyone having to subscribe to something like PingZapper just to be able to play. :/

Quote Originally Posted by nutterbird View Post
    I made a video demonstrating the lag spikes.

They are getting worse and doing PVP arenas is impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgqnLNPqlE
    Basically what is going on with me, mine seems to be more frequent though.

Putting your video in the first post as well - I did notice that you seem to get it less often than I do =/ I get it anywhere between 15-20seconds it seems =/
    Yea, thats about how often I get it. If that was my version of a video you would have seen the endless arrows spike about 5 times per mob and for twice as long.

My server is Inoch as an FYI
    Same on Kyprosa ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aokii View Post
    Basically what is going on with me, mine seems to be more frequent though.
    Yep same with me......would love to be able to play the GAME again..ffs
    Xyshina <Outcry>
    Ollo Server

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast