+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ability Lag/Intermitent Spikes since latest Patch?

game ran great for a long time then about 2 or so weeks ago the running in place(desync) started.This must be a server issue has nothen to do with us they better fix this asap because its not fun with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
    I live in Illinois and tried Pingzapper. I connected it to Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles with no new results. Any suggestions?
    I'd say give one of their contemporaries a try.

http://www.wtfast.com/
    http://www.battleping.com/

They both have free trials. I will say that neither of these worked for me, but Pingzapper is the one that did. But maybe you will see different/better results since Pingzapper didn't work for you. Good luck!

Tried pingzapper lastnight. Didn't improve the lag spikes at all for me. Server maintenance today......crossing my fingers that it fixes the lag if not then I guess i'll be installing swtor or wildstar again. No point in waiting anymore, figure if it's not fixed today then it probably won't get fixed since they believe the problem to be on our end.

Same problem here, but on EU and since the last patch.
    Pingzapper seems to work. As soon as Pingzapper stops after an hour (due to trial) my connecting goes bad again and I soon get a "disconnected by the gods" message.

Trion, we need a fix for this.

Is there any command in game to show us our latency (ping) ?

I'm also getting these lag spikes, which is ruining the experience. Average 23ms to the EU servers, playing on Nui and I get up to 5 second lag spikes...

maybe this is the same lag when you sitting on someone who is riding its all laggy and stuff, makes you car sick watching it :P

Nearly 2 weeks without even recognizing this as an issue. Nearly 2 weeks of having to toil in the farm fields instead of leveling/pvp-ing due to lag making both very frustrating. A highly disruptive issue with one default reply. Over 330 posts on the issue, over 33 pages of one forum thread, yet nothing substantial from Trion.

I came into this issue thinking a lot of the whiners on the forums were just impatient and I tried to give Trion the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm beginning to think I was wrong in that assumption and their team is not performing adequately. A high-volume, high impact issue like this should be tackled or at least addressed sooner than what has been shown so far, but day after day goes by with more replies, none of them being the one we're looking for.

Trion has responded to a lot of issues with the game and have made a lot of improvements, but this is definitely a glaring weakness. My faith and expectations of this publisher are dwindling, despite seeing the huge potential of enjoyment for me out of Archeage. I am currently a subscriber but this is starting to give me reason to re-think that. Although Archeage is the game I most enjoy playing at the moment, I'm getting to the point where I might not want to support Trion financially to further voice my opinion that I'm unhappy with their service and communication.

The farming/trading has kept me going so far, but I am itching to experience fluid, lag-free combat and enjoy the PVP aspect of the game. I am still unable to do that and, as boredom grows, I may have to find my entertainment elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Abisinka View Post
    I wish pingzapper worked for me :\ no luck even with the Dallas loop :<
    Dallas didn't work for me. New york 1 did the trick.

Figured I would post an update since my last info. I've been tunneling the game through my server located in NYC and the game is much better, not perfect, but better. The lag I get through my server vs home matches up with the testing data I posted.

There is definitely an issue on their end that needs investigated. Let's hope they are actively working on this problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast