+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden "Adventure" Quests in ArcheAge?!?!

Exclamation Hidden "Adventure" Quests in ArcheAge?!?! (not hidden mob quests)

WARNING SPOILERS!

Edit: This was probably one of the longest quests, it took me approx 2 hours to figure out with help. Also a lot of misleading which is cleared up in this "guide". It actually turned out fairly easy except for the fact we had no idea where to get items at first.

While passing through killing low level mobs in Falcorth plains, I found a note labelled as adventure and by some guy called "Johann". The note tells you where you can find him. The interesting bit is when you actually talk to him. He tells you that you'll "find what you need" at these locations in general chat, the standard NPC talk. So I decided to make a separate chat tab so it doesn't get bumped by chat. Then I noticed a quest dialogue setting so I checked that too. This then revealed to me what I really needed to get which was a surprise to me because it was never actually stated as a quest in my quest log! PROTIP: make sure you have the quest dialogue on. It shows text normally not seen.

Here's what I've got so far on this adventure. Dialogue and note is shown in screenshot. Will start hunting for these items now. I know I had one before but I got rid of it. Might give an update on what happened when I'm done.
    Also Achassi Den is Reedpipe den but you want to kill the shaman skrull in hulkflesh ravine. You'll get the staff on the first kill.

edit: Yup I'm definitely not finishing this any time soon. Can't seem to find the wind flowers.
    edit2: And I found them.

Progress:

With the help of Duli, we got the skrull staff from the shaman in hulkflesh ravine.

After that we attempted to find the wind flower with no success. We decided to look for the falcon spirit.

At Nascent Cliffs, we had many false leads. At first we believed we could find the falcon spirits at the falcon burials at night time. We then moved on to try the royal falcons. We were about to give up when Duli decided to head to a nui tear location I pointed out up on the cliffs. Up top, he managed to pass by the tomb containing the falcon spirit which is also apparently by the firran glider quest.

To give a perspective of where it is.

We then moved back to the Wind Flowers. Assuming that it only blooms at night. We were wrong and figured out the one wind grass location which can respawn again as a Wind Flower. This is random and required picking up the grass multiple times.

In front of me is where it would spawn.

We then proceeded to the Wind Altar in Wind's Promise. Also the monster attacks are pretty cool. Lightning and all that.

What happened next? I'm still not sure if I should post this.
    Seems I didn't save any screenshots during the time so I can't actually show it too.

I've already done this Adventure quest. So here is a spoiler for you:

Actually the Skrull Staff is pretty easy to get. The Falcon spirit is on a cliff(I forgot where) and the Wind Flower is by a tree by the pile of bones in the Eye of Day. You gotta pick the "Wind Grass" until the flower spawns.

After all that you take it to the Wind Altar then kill a monster that spawns to get a Furniture item.
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi WarriorPoets is recruiting for AAU! | Wynn | East
    Who seeks shall find.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuna View Post
    I've already done this Adventure quest. So here is a spoiler for you:

Actually the Skrull Staff is pretty easy to get. The Falcon spirit is on a cliff(I forgot where) and the Wind Flower is by a tree by the pile of bones in the Eye of Day. You gotta pick the "Wind Grass" until the flower spawns.

After all that you take it to the Wind Altar then kill a monster that spawns to get a Furniture item.
    Well finished it before I got this but still was pretty tough not knowing exactly where they were. I turned this into a guide.

BTW do you know more? Also at the end I have to say...this is what true quests should be like. An adventure between regions and even across continents would be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by skullhead51 View Post
    Well finished it before I got this but still was pretty tough not knowing exactly where they were. I turned this into a guide.

BTW do you know more? Also at the end I have to say...this is what true quests should be like. An adventure between regions and even across continents would be cool too.
    My boyfriend memorized most of them. I didn't. xD

There is pretty much an Adventure quest for each region!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Who seeks shall find.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuna View Post
    My boyfriend memorized most of them. I didn't. xD

There is pretty much an Adventure quest for each region!
    Oh really? :O Well I'll save some for full release.

Also do you know how many in-game events only happen at a certain time?

More people need to read this since many will probably pass by an adventure without knowing it.

If anyone wants to post other adventures feel free to do so. Though it would be spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by skullhead51 View Post
    Oh really? :O Well I'll save some for full release.

Also do you know how many in-game events only happen at a certain time?
    Actually I have yet to dabble in what differs between night and day.
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Who seeks shall find.

Does anyone know what the Wally's energy adventure item goes with? I want to do these adventure quest but some of them i got low lvl and not thinking about what they were.

Edit. I would have fun if we get a group and figure this stuff out.

There are lots of secret questlines.
    Many of them disappeared with 1.0 though
    Nasty Gaming - Gank/PK/Griefplay Guide [ger-eng]
    Finally a mixed PvP-PvE game.
    PvPers get the fun!
    PvEers get their ♥♥♥♥♥ kicked!

The Wally's Energy item is for a location in Tiger's Eye the town, you need Spike's Energy which is a named spider near the bottom left of Tigerspine, Aloki's Energy, which is one of those twin-headed vipers, and Askara's Energy as well, which you should've gotten while doing a quest at some point. If you use all four of them on the four pedestals around the magic circle in Tiger's Eye, you get a buff to Str, Int, Stam, and Spi as well as Move Speed. I was disappointed with the pay-off, but it was fun to hunt all the monsters down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast