+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discrimination envers les français ?

Angry Discrimination envers les français ?

Hello à tous , j'ai remarqué ces derniers temps que les français s'en prennaient de plus en plus dans la gueule , par exemple lorsqu'on passe au tribunal et que l'on est français , on est jugé coupable directement et une horde de haineux déchaînnent leur rage .. avez vous le même ressentit ? si c'est le cas , je pense qu'on devrais réagir au prêt des dev car des fois ça va un peu loin ..

M'enfin , faîtes moi parvenirs vos commentaires et vos avis !

No idea what the hell you on about about bro, maybe if you posted in a language people understood you would get a response.

While I do not agree with discrimination of any kind, posting in a language the majority of us cannot understand will not be helping your cause much.

I've seen the "french=guilty" attitude in /Trial lately, but frankly I'm surprised because 3/4 of the server seem to be French, judging from the Nation/Faction chats.

Quote Originally Posted by KurokamiMasa View Post
    Hello à tous , j'ai remarqué ces derniers temps que les français s'en prennaient de plus en plus dans la gueule , par exemple lorsqu'on passe au tribunal et que l'on est français , on est jugé coupable directement et une horde de haineux déchaînnent leur rage .. avez vous le même ressentit ? si c'est le cas , je pense qu'on devrais réagir au prêt des dev car des fois ça va un peu loin ..

M'enfin , faîtes moi parvenirs vos commentaires et vos avis !
    Wtf are you saying there?

he say, stop crying in nation tchat with "Ooooh no it's french" or "Oooh please speak in english in EU server" but... EU =/= EN langage ! Go to school and learn French...

Quote Originally Posted by Couga View Post
    he say, stop crying in nation tchat with "Ooooh no it's french" or "Oooh please speak in english in EU server" but... EU =/= EN langage ! Go to school and learn French...
    Youun♥♥♥♥ingbelievabledip♥♥♥♥grandfather♥♥♥♥erassh ole

They should have made designated servers for French and German players; maybe even for Spanish.
    But I guess its to late now...
    And in my opinion it's your own fault. In my guild we have over 20 different nations playing together because they do an effort to speak english. it is the fact that you guys refuse to communicate with others that people create a hate for you. You CHOOSE to go in different guilds and you CHOOSE to speak french to people who do not understand it.

So next time if you get killed and the guy whispers you something about you being French just know it is also more than 50% your own fault.

LOl Xuen you are so funny, look i am french and i know and understand what are you saying, Ok my English not very good and all time i speak English in the chat more people told me "learn to speak English" and after you want they speak all time English ? It's only a discrimination versus the french.

All time french are in judgment wou never look what he do, all time you says guilty and you think it's the good jugdment only because he's french ?

No i think you hate french but dont know wy !!!! it's a reality and if you think it's just because they dont speak English but all time french really you are so stupid

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoukie View Post
    LOl Xuen you are so funny, look i am french and i know and understand what are you saying, Ok my English not very good and all time i speak English in the chat more people told me "learn to speak English" and after you want they speak all time English ? It's only a discrimination versus the french.
    Thats very sad. I prefer badly written english than non-understandable gibberish. Keep up with the english snoukie.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoukie View Post

All time french are in judgment wou never look what he do, all time you says guilty and you think it's the good jugdment only because he's french ?

No i think you hate french but dont know wy !!!! it's a reality and if you think it's just because they dont speak English but all time french really you are so stupid

Have a nice day.
    You are an exception then. So many French only speak French, even in nation/faction etc which makes you hated, most of you guys ask for it yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast