+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide has Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezewortt View Post
    You guys ever think more stuff may unlock as it gets closer to the holiday? ....just sayin
    I do, but I tend to be a positive person, unlike all the emo cry babies that posted just to complain before me.....

~"Pizza is life"~

Best holiday MMO events were in eq2 by FAR. Haunted houses, headless hourseman raid boss, Narnia christmas land, etc etc. Epic, and I know several people who wouldnt leave for a long time because the other games dont put any effort into festivities. Even Rift doesnt really get into the holiday spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysilent View Post
    Well...
    If they had done absolutely nothing, then someone would gripe about how terrible Trion is.
    If they had gone monkey crazy with quests and shinies that last for just 2 weeks (to do so would have to delay the new continent being released), then someone would gripe about how terrible Trion is.

To minimize the complaints and still stay on track for what will have more impact on the game, a non-hyped acknowledgement of the holiday is the best approach for minimizing grousing. That way they can focus on the release of an entire continent that is going to be a main part of our game instead of a token sparkly annual event that only lasts a few days.
    Oh look, here's the obligatory "theyre doing their best, they just cant win." comment. Nobody would complain about an all out, well built, kickass holiday rollout. OK, you could find a troll or two, but besides the noise, thats not a lose-lose situation. Stop making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwa83 View Post
    Count me in as disappointed. You guys could have done so much more... just off the top of my head:

Special event vendor that sells event only seeds/saplings in which you get special materials. These special materials could be used to craft Halloween themed items (foods, drinks, costume's, house items, etc.)

Introduction of a halloween trade pack (candy corn, etc.)

Halloween themed quests that give decent rewards, even if they are just fun items.

Halloween pets/mounts, obtainable by doing dailies/crafting/or some sort of in-game activities.

I do understand the game recently launched and a lot is on their plate. We can only hope that going forward we start seeing improved events. The game world offers a ton of possibilities.
    The event is not fully implemented yet. Wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Rift View Post
    OMG this is NOT an event, it's a letdown, and are we just getting party outfits?!! when it comes? I wanted one of those cool vampire outfits. Dang just candy from a daily and not even off mobs as drops, Pathetic! Talk to Scott Hartsman about what real game events are from EQ2; those people know how to put on an event.
    Yea the whole event is not out yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruse View Post
    I see pumpkin decorations and I AM EXCITE.
    ME TO!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnaaught View Post
    Oh look, here's the obligatory "theyre doing their best, they just cant win." comment. Nobody would complain about an all out, well built, kickass holiday rollout. OK, you could find a troll or two, but besides the noise, thats not a lose-lose situation. Stop making excuses.
    Oh here is another person who didnt read that the whole event is not implemented yet...

They actually did an okay job with this. Just think, theres a daily that gives candy. It's going to make players plant pumpkins and give the halloween atmosphere. Kinda smart. Plus i like the decor in austera
    "The Hero of Tahyang"
    In game name: Andross
    Server: Tahyang
    Guild: The Oran'Thul
    Quote Originally Posted by scapes View Post
    "wait we have a doge mount?" because that would be amazeballs.

Wow....give the Dev's a break. If you think that you can do better then put in an application for employment with the company and then get to work...Otherwise be quiet and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltana View Post
    The event is not fully implemented yet. Wait for it!

Yea the whole event is not out yet.....

ME TO!

Oh here is another person who didnt read that the whole event is not implemented yet...
    " The harvest season is upon us and with it comes ArcheAge’s first in-game holiday event: Hallowtide! This Halloween-themed festival will be held from October 21 to November 4 when the Conquest of Auroria begins.

The set the mood, Austera and Ezna, the two major port cities of Erenor, have been decked out in the colors and sights of the season with jack-o-lanterns, pumpkin balloons, party tables, tombstones, and more. Adventurers may also discover Large Pumpkin Lanterns in central locations of both port cities. This decoration grants a Sweet Pumpkin Scent holiday buff which lasts for an hour.

Want to help with the festivities? The Daru are in need of more pumpkins to decorate the event! Complete the Hallowtide Preparations daily quest to earn a Hallowtide Goodie Bag with a random selection of consumables and special event candies such as Greedy Goblin Gummies, Frankenflavor Jawbreakers, and Marshmellow Sugar Pumpkins. We also have Hallowtide cosmetic items for you and your home coming to the Marketplace, so keep your eyes peeled.

Enjoy Hallowtide, adventurers! "

Did I miss something or is this not the fully implemented event minus the Cash Shop items ?
    "Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self"

Quote Originally Posted by OranDoge View Post
    They actually did an okay job with this. Just think, theres a daily that gives candy. It's going to make players plant pumpkins and give the halloween atmosphere. Kinda smart. Plus i like the decor in austera
    If those Pumpkins had a chance to proc Archeum or Thunderstruck Tree ..............................yea we would see every Garden in the game turn into Pumpkin Patches ................lol but no , no one is bright enough to think of how to make a good event .
    "Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self"

Quote Originally Posted by Mefit View Post
    If those Pumpkins had a chance to proc Archeum or Thunderstruck Tree ..............................yea we would see every Garden in the game turn into Pumpkin Patches ................lol but no , no one is bright enough to think of how to make a good event .
    Guess you're not bright either, that would be a stupid idea for an event.

Why my pc freeze when connecting to server took too long and nothing happens please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast