+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hallowtide has Arrived!

i couldent agree more

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Updated-10-29

In case anyone was wondering what the resolution was on this issue...is under some new forum area if you missed it. I don't know why they didn't just keep it on this chain.

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    Even WoW's Halloween event is more fun. Like people said, all the nice things are in the marketplace. 80 Loyalty for a streetlight? 40 for a fence piece? Maybe if I'm lucky I can build a 3x3. And no outfits? Even games like GW2 and Tera give you free outfits/accessories just from doing event quests. But hey. It's one of the most rng laden mmos to date. And if it's cosmetic, they have to make money off of it. I would be in complete and utter shock if they addressed this issue enough to actually make the event worth the time.
    and that is one of many reasons why this game is going down hill at a pretty good click =( All of their events are not fun or worth it unless you spend your paycheck on the game monthly.. This game has even driven me back to WoW...lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34